What it’s about:
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented individual to join our growing agency at Genie Goals Ltd as a Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Social).
Reporting to a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work closely with the various channel teams and account managers to deliver world class digital marketing campaigns across a range of exciting international retail clients, while learning about a fast moving and consistently growing industry. You will be responsible for making a real success of these campaigns by implementing Genie methodologies, close campaign management and great decision making
Whilst your substantive post will be in the channel you have been hired into, when opportunities arise we try to provide executives with opportunities to work in different teams or areas of the business to help develop a broad range of skills and knowledge across different business areas.
There is the potential for growth, development and task ownership for the right candidate. All training will be provided.
Reporting To: Digital Marketing Strategist
Band/Level: The Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Social) sits in band 4, “executive level” of our pay structure
Job role > Executive.
Work level > Trained and competent to carry out important business tasks with regular quality checks from manager. Expectation is that work will be of good quality with few errors.
Freedom > Some responsibility to set day-to-day work, within parameters set by manager.
External > Some direct communication with customers (or equivalent), mainly reporting, updates, or first line for customer queries. Usually supervised.
*Reports to > Strategist (or above).
- Create digital marketing campaigns in your channel, working towards set KPI targets
- To actively monitor campaigns, auditing and adjusting them for maximum performance
- Support weekly reporting, gathering data and on occasions creating the report narrative
- Communicate directly with both client and partners
- Support in ad-hoc tasks requested, ensuring work meets client expectations and is a to a very high standard
- Troubleshoot client requests, helping to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Dedicate time to training to continually learn new digital marketing skills
- Passionately work through the Genie Academy and Genie Goals training, both internal training programmes, completing homework on time
- Create and engage with your OKRs to drive forward your personal development
- Train in the use of our in-house technology or third party solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest news and developments in digital marketing to continually grow your knowledge and keep Genie at the cutting edge of digital marketing
- Occasionally attend events to represent Genie
- Responsibility to find out how GDPR applies to your team’s activities
- Understand and comply with all Genie Goals guidelines for security and data protection
- Any other tasks or functions which are required by Genie, particularly in relation to digital marketing
The above will form the basis of the role, but is not exhaustive. The role will continue to evolve as you learn and take on more responsibility. There is great scope for development within this role.
Who we’re looking for:
- Digital marketing awareness
- Experience of working in a team
- Some knowledge of Paid Social
- Working in a customer facing / customer service environment
- Awareness of Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Good level of written English and Maths
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communications skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a team but also independently
- Experience of using Excel*
- Experience of using Excel to intermediate level
Get things done
Reference ID: GGL DME 0221
Application deadline: 15/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,350.00-£22,917.00 per year
We’re all currently working remotely