What it’s about:
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join Genie Goals, one of the UK’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies, as a Paid Social Account Manager.
As a Paid Social Account Manager you will be tasked with the active running and ownership of select client accounts. Reporting to a Paid Social Strategist, you will work to ensure we deliver the best account performance, excellent customer service, and client satisfaction and ultimately ensuring client retention on assigned clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take their next career step in Paid Social in a well-supported and innovative environment.
We are looking for UK only based workers for this role.
- Ensure the day to day delivery and success of activity for a select number of clients
- Create short and long term strategy roadmaps for assigned clients
- Project manage (or execute) roadmap projects
- Use your digital marketing knowledge to structure clients for growth
- Delivery of agreed services to assigned clients
- Run digital marketing activity in your channel, working towards set KPI targets
- Actively monitor activity, auditing and adjusting for maximum performance
- Run advanced digital marketing activity using advanced tactics and strategies
- First point of contact for assigned clients
- Proactive communication inspiring trust and building a good relationship
- Send weekly reports and chair weekly calls with clients and relevant internal team members
- Troubleshoot client requests to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Dedicate time to training to continually learn new digital marketing skills
- Passionately work through the Genie Academy and Genie Goals training, both internal training programmes, completing homework on time
- Create and engage with your OKRs to drive forward your personal development
- Train in the use of our in-house technology or third party solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest news and developments in digital marketing to continually grow your knowledge and keep Genie at the cutting edge of digital marketing
- Track time and work to allocations within Mavenlink
- Support and mentor other team members, including those more junior
- Occasionally attend events to represent Genie
- Responsibility to find out how GDPR applies to your team’s activities
- Understand and comply with all GV guidelines for security and data protection
- Any other tasks or function which are required by Genie, particularly in relation to digital marketing